So, here's what's cut out and ready to go, from left to right.
- McCall's 6387, in green and yellow daffodils, with fabric purchased at Stash, my new neighborhood fabric shop (squee!)
- a home-drafted a-line-ish skirt with panels of fabric left from Caitlyn's summer hat
- McCall's 6530 in purple and polka dots
- McCall's 6062, view A (View B is this dress) in a red and pink from the stash. I realize that M6052 and M6530 are similar designs; I really should go through the pattern collection before I impulsively buy more patterns, even if they are on sale!
- purple shorts using this free pattern and fabric off the remnant table (I've started these already). If they come out nicely, maybe I'll make another version in a denim
Here's what's not cut out:
- a self-drafted knit top (copying existing t-shirts)
- two versions of McCall's 6157, one in yellow and one in pink
- a blue version of McCall's 5694
- a pleated skirt based on this tutorial in a butterfly fabric
- McCall's 6389 although I can't recall at the moment if I've got fabric picked out for it
- a random embellishing project using a plain white t-shirt and the Bo-Nash kit I picked up at the Sewing Expo
So, I know what I'm doing for the rest of the week. Anyone else think I may have bitten off a bit much here?